Wednesday, July 29, 2009


Oh, yeah. Hi. Remember 3 weeks ago when I was going to give you regular farmers' market updates? I guess that never happened. I really meant to, I've just been so darned busy.

I've been really working on getting the ol' etsy shop in tip top shape and also, trying to incorporate the other side of my life - styling and decorating. I may also be adding wedding planning to that list, but that's another story.

So I'm trying to become a brand. You know? I think I've got it all worked out, but I have this idea for a logo that involves the words "Needleworks, Inc." embroidered. I'm testing different fonts and doing the stitching then I figure I have to scan the fabric, right? Is anyone savvy enough with Photoshop to know what to do next? I have to somehow separate the writing from the background and I know there's some way to do that.

Also, I'm in the market for a very simple website. Eventually I'm going to have some styling images up there, but nothing fancy. Anyone willing to do it for cheap? Or some kind of barter?

I know that's a lot to throw out there but I figure I'd turn to my bogging friends for help first. Right?

No comments: