Tuesday, August 11, 2009


I had the honor of attending the loveliest wedding this weekend in Greenwich, CT.
My friends, Michael and Rissa, (who were my gracious hosts in Tuscany this past April) were the adorable groom and bride. I wish I could have posted a picture of how handsome they both were, but I don't have their permission!


Every single detail was elegant and thoughtful, from the mojitos that matched the flowers to the parasols and fans provided for the guests.


And the dinner! It was a true reflection of the couple's tastes. Rustic and elegant, equally, and paired with the perfect wine. And the music! A Cuban band played into the wee hours of the night. You could definitely feel Michael and Rissa's hand in every detail of the evening.

I wish you both all the happiness in the world for your future together!!!!!

No comments: