Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Score!

You guys, I hit the mother load last week at a new thrift store near work. It was such a coup, in fact, that I think I might withhold the location from you. For now.

I scooped up no fewer than 6 pieces of Fire King - two milk glass and 4 Lusterware. They are the most gorgeous peach color and may have inspired a new obsession. As if the milk glass wasn't enough.


Then, I picked up this salad serving set. A medium sized bowl serving bowl and six smaller bowls. They're a little beat up, but with some seasoning they're going to shape up very nicely.

I also got a Polaroid camera that doesn't really work a ravioli press and a Christian Dior belt. That's right. Dior. Location still a secret. For now.


In other news, this is the first crop of my tomatoes for the year. In case you can't tell, they're bity cherry tomatoes. I'm kind of holding of on eating them, but I don't know why. I wanted to do something special, but they're just cherry tomatoes. Just eat them, right?

1 comment:

animal print gal said...

I have a salad serving set like this and I love it! You really hit a treasure. I love the depression bowls too!