Originally uploaded by Needleworks, Inc..
So I finally had a chance to snap pics of my SP8 loot. Now that you see it all, you know why it took me so long! This is what was included:
* Jam from a local orchard (Master P and I ate this for breakfast on Thursday - It was so good.)
* 3 skeins of merino wool from handpaintedyarn.com, colorway Strawberry Fields
* 2 skeins of Knitpicks sock yarn
* one skein of sock-weight soy yarn from local soy producers!
* more Sharpies and a cool notebook and little accesories pouch
* laceweight merino from handpaintedyarn.com
* fruit cocktail (This made me laugh the most. It proved that Stacey really, truly read my blog)
* a pig Christmas tree ornament and a t-shirt from Stacey's hometown
* sock yarn, hand-dyed by my secret pal. Isn't she the best?
What didn't make it to the photo gallery: a bunch of beauty supplies, which I had trouble photographing, more laceweight yarn that is a beautiful dark, almost black, purple color, and some chocolate goodies that I opened and ate right away.
This was my first blogger gift exchange and I have to say, that I was very, very fortunate. Thank you for everything, Stacey!