Wednesday, August 30, 2006

what i'm loving right now


monk on a chair
Originally uploaded by Needleworks, Inc..

* angel, willow, firefly, and life aquatic colorways at sweet georgia

* my cat, Monk, when he's quiet like this (which is not often)

* waking up and drinking coffee while it's still kind of dark and rainy

* the fact that this book is being delivered to me tomorrow

* the fact that I wore a jacket today (yay! fall!)

* bad penny has taken a turn and is no longer bad penny, but better!

* five days ahead of me at my parents' house filled with knitting, trips to Target and walks with Ella

3 comments:

spajonas said...

oh boy... a reference to sweet georgia! i know what that means! i love the angela colorway. i'm going to cast on for a pair of socks with it before friday at the point :)

i wish i had worn a jacket today! gonna have to steal my hoodie from work to wear home.

Anonymous said...

Love that yarn! I have to get some of the life aquatic!
I hope you are enjoying your "stuff" and ejoy vacation!

Macoco said...

I am loving the weather right now too -- I've been wearing my favorite black hoodie the past few days. Makes me very happy. ;) And then at the same time I complain that it got cold too fast. meh.