Monday, June 11, 2012

In which I sell a lot of stuff


This was the state of things at The Works as of Friday morning.  We've had some really unwanted critters visitors for the last couple of months and, after trying a few different approaches, I had to call in the big guns.  This decision, required me to unload the entire contents of my kitchen cabinets to other areas of the apartment.



Yes, I have a chalkboard wall in my kitchen and, yes, I writ out the week's menu on it.  It helps me plan how we're going to use the week's CSA delivery (and tells The Man what's off limits in the fridge!).

Everything was cleaned, purged and reorganized before being put away just in time for the folks' visit on Saturday night.  

What does this all mean to you?  Well, it means that the contents of what I affectionately call The Prop Closet, will soon be for sale on etsy.  Over half of my collection of vintage plates and glassware is going to be up for grabs.  Stay tuned.

No comments: