Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Yikes!

Ladies and gentlemen, I knew that it had been a long, long time since I put up a post here at The Works. I did not know, however, that it had been TWO MONTHS(!), as I discovered when I logged onto Blogger mere moments ago.

I can't believe it. I know I've been busy, but I can't tell you with what. I made some carrots from this book. And made a lemon tart.


The majority of my time in April and June was spent planning my friends' wedding for which I spent a week in Point Pleasant, NJ. I should have pictures to show you, but I don't.


I took a trip to the beach this past weekend and was completely amused by my coffee cup.

I knit part of a little baby sweater, of which I don't have any pictures. I haven't done any sewing other than hemming a few skirts. I don't know if I've lost my blogging mojo or my blogging voice, or what.

I'm regrouping and hope to bring you some awesome content. Soon.

No comments: