Sunday, September 13, 2009


Yay!!! TOOOMAAATOOOES!
I'm just a little excited about these. See, I grew them myself. Little ol' me, Queens Resident, City Gal, grew some freakin' tomatoes!


Aren't they so cute? Tasty, too! I put my two tomato plants in a very large planter that I keep in our little front yard area. It's surrounded by a fence and overwhelmed by a enormous rose bush. When my landlord saw the planter, he said, "You should put them in the ground. They'll grow a lot bigger."
Ah! Next year, Franklin. Next year.

And on to more pressing matters. This blankety-blank chalkboard that I saved up for forever and purchased a month ago. I am afraid that it's too small. I keep going over ways to make it appear more dramatic. Maybe a bigger frame. Paint a dark frame around it on the wall. Hmmm. I know! Buy a bigger chalkboard!
Yep. It's too small. I want to cry when I think about how much it's going to cost to ship it back. And how much the shipping on the bigger size is.
I. Just. Want. To. Cry.

No comments: