Tuesday, September 22, 2009


Just a quick note for you all. I've been busier this past month than I've been in a long time. I've been struggling to push myself to think creatively and act productively.


I've been shooting almost every weekend! These are images from my latest with photographer, Kat Teutsch. Kat has so much energy and so many ideas that simply being in the same room with her inspires me.


The stills we shot compliment photos that Kat took on a farm in Nebraska. We incorporated all of the produce that they were harvesting on the farm and tried to rustic, yet sophisticated setting.


Since this shoot I've done three more!! I hope to be able to share more images with you soon. On other fronts, I haven't had time to do much crafting, since most of my time these days is spent prepping for photo shoots.


I am working on a baby blanket for a dear friend of the family. I'm about half way through and my deadline is October 1st, so that's all I'm going to be doing for the next couple of days.

I'll have photos to share with you as soon as it's finished!

No comments: