My absolutely perfect day....
- Woke up, cooked the biggest breakfast ever and celebrated the first day of the new year with Master P.
- Drank an excellent bottle of champagne while munching on this bread, which I made this morning.
- Watched Zoolander and Dude, Where's My Car? on TV.
- Took a nap.
- Woke up, watched Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery.
- Ate entire pint of Ben & Jerry's Mint Chocolate Cookie.
- Watched Star Wars (episode IV, which is the first and the best and will forever be referred to by myself as simply, "Star Wars", so when I say, "Oh, I watched Star Wars" don't ask me, "Which one?" because I won't answer you, but will roll my eyes and sigh.)
- Knit sweater for new born baby of dear friends in a far away land.
It's my 2 year blog-iversary, ya'll! I can't believe all of the cool, talented and lovely people that I've met through this amazing thing called the internet. Thank you all for reading and keeping me inspired day after day!