Sunday, October 01, 2006

yawn


new pen holders
Originally uploaded by Needleworks, Inc..

This is it, folks. Tin cans covered in felt. You're not gonna see much more than this for a little while longer.

If I didn't have such an aversion to progress shots, you'd be able to see the Mystery Sweater that I've been working on. I'm finishing her with about 7 inches of 3x3 ribbing on size 3 needles so it isn't going to fast. I still have the sleeves to do yet.

I started a series of felted bags for a craft fair that I go to every year. They're not so exciting. I'll maybe show you a pic tomorrow.

Oh, and the Jaywalker sock remains unfinished. It's lanquishing in its unfinishedness.

I'm also knitting a series of samples for the store, which are seriously cramping my style. You can see picks of them later here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've got a lot on your plate, girl! But at least you got to go to work wearing your pretty knit vest--and had a twin there to meet you! :) Good luck with all your WIPs.