Wednesday, July 05, 2006

hello


breakfast
Originally uploaded by Needleworks, Inc..
It's me. Just stopping by to say "hey." I don't have any knitting to show you. Or sewing. I just kind of feel funny when I don't post for a day or so.

I worked on my Jaywalker socks on the train to NJ (like I always do). I also knit the front of this Octogon Purse from Loop-d-Loop. I wish I had a picture to show you. I may end up re-knitting it. I substituted the yarn and I'm not happy with the way it's turning out. I may try different needles or doubling the yarn. It's one of those projects that I bought the yarn for a year ago and am only just picking up.

So that's all the news for now. I may finish the Bunny V tonight. I may go to the gym for the first time (I'm a little scared). I may have a new post with some actual content tomorrow. (I may not.)

Bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the gym! Try not to sweat to much! FYI- my work out for the next few days will be coming from baling hay thursday, friday & saturday for my dad! Uugh!

Anonymous said...

Don't be scared!!!