Wednesday, June 07, 2006

plotting


EL Angora
Originally uploaded by Needleworks, Inc..
I scored this Elsebeth Lavold Angora this weekend. What business do I have buying yarn when I have so many projects in the queue? None.

But this is going to be perfect this fall as this sweater from Knit 1.

It was $4 a skein, people! 60% off! I've already swatched it (part of my very productive weekend) and it's so amazing to knit with - soft and sturdy at the same time.

Thank goodness that it's still cool enough to be thinking about knitting sweaters.

2 comments:

spajonas said...

yeah, this drizzly and cold weather makes me long for sweaters again!

lovely yarn.. i covet it.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love the color! I love thinking about knitting sweaters! By the time I finish the sweater I am planning, it will be time to wear it!