Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pura Vida!

Have any of you ever been to Costa Rica?  I'm going to be traveling there next month.

It's my first time going to Central America and my first time going somewhere tropical! (Miami doesn't count, right?)

Of course no vacation would be complete without a little wardrobe day dreaming on my part.


I've had my eye on this beach cover up from Lemlem for a while, but even on sale, I can't bring myself to pull the trigger.





I could maybe use a new pair of shades.  I love this take on a classic style.


I'm not really a backpack kinda girl, but I'll need something utilitarian for tossing into the 4x4 and carry on the plane. 


While a good part of our time will be spent on the beach, there will be some days spent walking through rain forests and nature reserves.  Just because sneakers are sporty, doesn't mean they can't be cute!



Oh, and did I mention the rain forests?  Best pack a waterproof jacket just in case!  I love the classic/vintage look of this one.

I'm going to be there in 2 weeks and I'm open to any suggestions.  We're renting a car and are going to be splitting our time between Montezuma, on the Pacific Coast, and Puerto Viejo, on the Caribbean Coast.

No comments: