Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Roar!

 
 Is anyone else going crazy over the leopard print trend this fall?  I bought these babies on super clearance and have been using the unseasonably warm weather as an excuse to wear them every day.  My daily wardrobe trends a little on the preppy side and I feel like these give me just the right amount of Ooh-la-la!  The key, I think, is the classic silhouette.


 Now I've got leopard on the brain!  I want this belt to add a little oomph to my fall dresses and cardigans!


Or this headband.  It could go Gossip Girl really quickly, but I'm imagining it as the ultimate way to hide bed-head on a Sunday - just throw on some jeans, a striped tee and a red lip and you're ready for brunch!

What about you?  Any trends you're crazy for this fall?  Trying to avoid boot weather like me?  Inquiring mind(s) want to know!


2 comments:

Jess (aka LittleBunny) said...

so cute!! You know I never get tired of cheetah print. :) I'm actually pumped about boots because I got a nice pair this year. But I do miss my cheap kmart slip ons

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

I love love love the leopard belt! <3 What a beauty!

x
Lost in the Haze