Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wants and Desires

With the big move in October and Christmas following so quickly behind, I haven't really been shopping for me at all!

Of course I bought stuff for the apartment, but it's just not the same is it?

With my birthday around the corner, I've been thinking of items that I really want just for little ol' me. Now that I'm firmly in my (ahem, mid) 30's, I also find that I'm drawn to classic, investment pieces that I can keep well into my 40's and that I can maybe pass down to a daughter some day. I think about raiding my mom's closet when I was in my 20's and I was so grateful that she held onto certain items.


Sailor tee. I've wanted one forever!

Grown-up purse, since I'm swiftly approaching mid-life.


This cape. I'm not usually a fan of American Apparel, but this hits all the right notes. Seems vintage and classic at the same time.


Classic Wellies. My last pair fell apart, but these are built to stand the test of time.

No comments: