Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Oh, hey, I have a blog


I actually couldn't remember the last thing that I posted. I had to visit my own blog to find out. That's really sad.

Then I had to go to flickr to see if maybe there were some pictures of stuff that I hadn't blogged about and there weren't. Not really. Just some random shots of supplies for a photo shoot I did a week ago and this one.

These are destined to become something that's a bit of s surprise. I'm going to sharing a table on December 12th at the 3rd Ward holiday craft show in Brooklyn. I'm pretty excited. I'm going to be selling stuff from my etsy shop as well as a slew of new items.

In the meantime, I've been sewing up a storm, knitting when I can, and, well, living life. I often forget that I can share all of this here. There's been another photo shoot, a chili takedown, a Christmas tree.... I'll be sharing all of that with you really soon.

I promise.

No comments: