Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Craft-rageous! Craft-tacular! Craft-abulous!


I think you can pretty much put the word "craft" on the front of any other word and it would be funny.


Last Saturday was the 3rd Ward Handmade Holiday Craft Fair. The fair itself was quite impressive. It was out in the middle of nowhere in Bushwick, Brooklyn and, yet, there were hundreds of people there! Quite a turn out, indeed.


It was a mild success for me. It's been several years since I was on the craft fair circuit and was a bit rusty. I also think that Bushwick is not really the demographic for my goods. Ah, but live and learn, right? I know what I would do differently next time around.


The coasters, gift tags, and, soon, the pillows are up in my etsy shop. The gift tags were incredibly cute and my best seller. There's only a few left so go get 'em!!!!

1 comment:

urban craft said...

congrats on a great show. Are those owl pillows?