Friday, June 26, 2009

*sigh*
Well, those of you who live in the NYC area know what that sigh is for. This ridiculous rainy weather we've been having. Just ridiculous. Though my tomato plant sure in enjoying it.

As it usually happens when the weather turns warm, I start knitting less and sewing more. I still have a knitting project on my needles. It's sitting in the little basket next to the couch and it comes out when "So You Think You Can Dance" comes on. Which is only once (well, twice) a week, so you can guess what Kind of progress is going on there.



I have been doing quite a bit of sewing, however. I finished this skirt, from a pattern I got a few years back. It seems I make one new wrap skirt every summer, which is just about the right number to make.

I also completed several new items for my shop, but the dang rain simply does NOT allow for me to take a decent picture of anything. Even this last skirt pic is all blurry and creepy because I used my super bright hallway bulb as a light source. Anyway......

I hear the sun may come out this weekend. On Sunday I plan on being at the LIC Water Taxi Beach to try and catch it. If you're in the 'hood, stop by and say ,"hello".

No comments: