Thursday, November 06, 2008


Oy! I've been tagged for a meme by Ms. PassionKNITly, herself!

7 Weird Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me (here we go):

  1. I hate, hate, hate bell peppers. More than a normal person should, probably. I've been known to cry if they appear in my food and I wasn't aware that they would, because that means that the food is entirely inedible. I get teased about this a lot, which I don't understand, because it's the *only* food that I don't like.
  2. I don't like talking on the phone. This includes ordering food for delivery and calling my grandmother. If you don't hear from me often, don't be insulted. (Sorry, grandma!)
  3. I'm incapable of "saving" food that I like. If I have a box of candy, or jar of pickles, or bag of chips, or whatever, I will systematically eat it over a period of no more than two days. I'm am always genuinely shocked when I visit friends and find easter candy in May. Shocked. Consequently, I don't keep snacks in my house.
  4. I fall asleep *really* easily when in transit. Cars, buses, trains, subways. Like, scary easy.
  5. I can't watch TV without knitting and vice versa. Unless there's someone to talk to or something, but I can't just sit an knit - it drives me batty.
  6. I have to take glucosamine for my hip. I call it "my old lady pills".
  7. All my family's pets are named after jazz musicians: Miles (kitty), Parker (kitty) and Ella (doggy)!
I apparently have to tag 7 other peeps:
John
Patty
Jess
Ana
Jill
Steph
"Lucy"


1 comment:

margaret in manhattan said...

thank GOD you didn't tag me!
xxx
luv u
mhv