Oy! I've been tagged for a meme by Ms. PassionKNITly, herself!
7 Weird Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me (here we go):
- I hate, hate, hate bell peppers. More than a normal person should, probably. I've been known to cry if they appear in my food and I wasn't aware that they would, because that means that the food is entirely inedible. I get teased about this a lot, which I don't understand, because it's the *only* food that I don't like.
- I don't like talking on the phone. This includes ordering food for delivery and calling my grandmother. If you don't hear from me often, don't be insulted. (Sorry, grandma!)
- I'm incapable of "saving" food that I like. If I have a box of candy, or jar of pickles, or bag of chips, or whatever, I will systematically eat it over a period of no more than two days. I'm am always genuinely shocked when I visit friends and find easter candy in May. Shocked. Consequently, I don't keep snacks in my house.
- I fall asleep *really* easily when in transit. Cars, buses, trains, subways. Like, scary easy.
- I can't watch TV without knitting and vice versa. Unless there's someone to talk to or something, but I can't just sit an knit - it drives me batty.
- I have to take glucosamine for my hip. I call it "my old lady pills".
- All my family's pets are named after jazz musicians: Miles (kitty), Parker (kitty) and Ella (doggy)!