Tuesday, June 17, 2008



We finally got an air conditioner! Doesn't this little guy just look like he's fearing for his life? That's kind of how I feel about our ConEd bill.

I've got so many things on the burners right now! Should I space them out and make many blog posts? I think I shall.

For now I will share this with you. Some really amazing yarn that I swiped from The Point for August's Pattern/Yarn of the Month.

It's alpaca. And merino. And silk. 'Nuf said.

It's going to become this:


This is just a mock up that I did at work (Of course during my lunch hour! Um, yeah.) and of course the finished product will be a hand-knit. My favorite thing about the design? It's one knitted piece. Well, two, if you count the belt.

Stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

Veronique said...

What a great idea to make a mock-up!

Devon said...

OOO!! I can't wait to see this pattern! That is a great design. I have never made a garment before....this might have to be my first one, especially if it's just one big piece!!