Friday, October 12, 2007

Oh my. I haven't posted in a while because I feel as though I don't have much to share. How contrary to the truth that is!

On the knitting realm, I finished this cutie for The Point's October Pattern of the Month. An endeavor that seems to be eating up a bunch of my time. It doesn't allow me a lot of time for personal knitting, but it's stimulating to be designing. Stop by the store to see the sample in person.

Also on the knitting/The Point front, I have just finished designing 4 exclusive hat patterns for the store. Look for pictures here and more details, where else, at The Point!

As for that interview, I have no news, but I am scheduled out the wazoo with freelance gigs, which is wonderful. I'm pretty much working non-stop for the rest of the month of October! Now, let's just hope it keeps up! I'd love to be this busy all the time (though, again, it doesn't leave much time for personal... anything!)

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Lisa D. said...

I love that little sleeveless number at The Point! I'll be keeping my eye out for more of your designs.