Thursday, November 02, 2006

I have a genius cat.

I do.

I heard a bunch of noise last night. The typical rumblings and stumblings of our cats in the night when they're feeling frisky. I usually try to ignore it unless they've gotten ahold of a stray bottle cap or something and they noise is so annoying I'm forced to get up and scold them and take away said bottle cap.

Last night I was trying to igore the kitty noises when I bolted upright in bed. The tv was on. Monk had turned on the tv and was sitting on the couch - I swear - watching Cartoon Network.

Crazy cat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa.
Don't let your cat talk to my dog. She doesn't need any new tricks. ;)

Passionknitly said...

Well! At least the crazy cat's smart enough to watch Cartoon Network instead of infomercials.

Anonymous said...

Tsk, tsk...I thought Monk had better taste than that. Tee hee
Sebastian prefers the Food Network, especially Iron Chef. Although he does like watching football with Mommy and wrestling with Daddy.

On second thought - Monk does have better taste.