Monday, August 07, 2006
Now, this is a close up of my tulip tank. It's knit from Katia Jamaica. The pattern I'm using recommends using a size 7 needle. I started with a 5. On the right part of the picture is my tension, knitting in the round, on the fives.
The middle part, the white part, is where I had totart knitting back and forth and I switched to a size 3. It's still all wonky and loose knitting.
The part on the left is where I switched to Addi Turbo ZEROS! Zero. It looks a little tight, but it's cotton and I know it'll stretch over time. They were just the next smallest needles I had. I could have maybe used size ones, but they're in my Jaywalker socks and I didn't want to take them out. Hmph.
So this is why I can't handle knitting with cotton any more.
Posted by Rebecca